Tuesday, September 30, 2008

yarnie goodness






I finally got the yarn for Mystery Stole 4. It is Skacel Merino Lace in Pale Pink and I'm using purple beads. I got to about Row 15 of Clue 1. I was doing both ends at the same time, but made an error on one end that I tried to fix, and just made it worse. So I frogged it and decided it was easier to just do one end at a time. I'll post a photo as I get the Clues done. I'm way behind.......














I got a huge suprise today when I went to get the mail - (yes, I have to get a PO BOX here in Alaska because there is no home delivery. It's not cheap either.) Anyway there was a box from SoHo Publishing. I was not sure what it was since I didn't order anything - and suprise! It was the cover kit from Knit Simple Magazine Fall 08 issue that I entered by post card. It is 22 skeins of Be Sweet Brushed baby Mohair in the color Tomato. Now to decide whether to make that sweater or find another. Any suggestions?





No comments: