Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Another contest






Check out the Pink Contest here http://phoeknits.wordpress.com/2008/07/21/the-pink-contest/ in which we post items that inspire us here is my inspiration








This is my beautiful daughter Jessica.









This is a fair Isle Tam I made. The pattern is in the book Knitted Tams by Mary Rowe. I love it and it inspires me to make more.












This is my brother-in-laws souped up Vega. Yes, my whole family are motorheads.

























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have admired that Tam book for years, and haven't gotten brave enough. Maybe this is the winter. I've certainly heard some tips that should help.

Your work is beautiful. Congratulations on a job well done!

Anonymous said...

I like the Vega. :) Also, I have a thing for the Arctic, so great blog name!

Thanks for taking part.